Ingredients required- 3 cup large green chillies, 3 tbsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds, 1 tbsp amchur, 1 teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon hing, 2 tbsp fennel seeds, ½ tsp kalonji, 2 tbsp mustard oil, 6 tbsp lemon juice and salt as per taste.
- Heat a pan and dry roast mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds and kalonji for 2 minutes.
- Now make a single slit in green chillies and remove the seeds inside.
- Grind the roasted mixture a bit and add amchur, turmeric, hing and salt. Now add 1 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Mix well.
- Fill this mixture in the chillies and press them with your hands to ensure the mixture is contained inside.
- Now place the green chillies in a sterilized glass jar. Pour 1 tbsp oil and 4 tbsp lemon juice from the top. Close the lid and give the jar a gentle shake. Keep in the sun for 5-6 days. The pickle will easily last a month.