STEPS TO GET THE DEWY MAKE-UP LOOK RIGHT
You get several products in the market to help you achieve the look, but a good tip is to get an illuminating primer and to dab that on along with a skin moisturiser. Here’s a look at steps to get the look.
- Always have clean skin. So, to begin, cleanse the face well then dab on a toner. Go for one with a serum.
- Put two drops of a cooling eye gel under the eyes.
- Next for the base, first use a light moisturiser with SPF as this evens out the skin tone. Go with a matte primer if the skin is oily.
- Now apply a tinted foundation and smooth it out on the face.
- Take the highlighter and apply it carefully on your cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes, down the nose bridge and the cupid’s bow.
- Use a cream blush to make the cheeks look plump.