Give the usual fried kebabs a healthy twist and make these super nutritious kebabs with just a tablespoon of oil.
Ingredients required- 1/2 cup boiled rajma, 1/2 cup boiled chole, 1/2 cup mashed paneer, 1 boiled potato, 100 gram spinach, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, 1 tbsp oil, 1 diced onion, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add boiled rajma, chole, mashed potatoes, paneer and spinach. Mash all the ingredients together with a spoon.
- Now add onion, cumin powder, chaat masala, black pepper powder and salt. Give a good mix.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Make small kebabs from the mixture, coat them well in breadcrumbs and place on the pan.
- Cook from both sides, until golden-brown and crispy.